-->


Big Deal Toronto

First off, none of this would have happened without the lovely Karen Ward (and Peter) who organized and made Big Deal Toronto possible!!!
Thanks so much for getting this event together, and letting me be a part of it! :)
Also, I got called into work and had nothing ready for the event(since I was thinking I would have Saturday to get it all done) so my boyfriend and my sister ended up tagging and getting everything ready for me, I love you guys.
It was a huge success, I loved meeting and getting to know everyone, you're all great and I can't wait to see everyone again soon.
Honestly it was really really busy, pretty much till half an hour till we were done. 
Everyone was happy shopping, I was running around, as well as Jayson who was somehow managing to keep my rack organized and off the floor haha. 
Although a little tiring, it was awesome and I can't wait for the next Big Deal Toronto.

ps. ignore how grumpy i look in these photos, we went out for dinner afterwards and i was soooo exhausted and slept in the car so i'm having some serious bitchface going on.









  • Polka dot tank(which has boning that cut into my skin several times :'(  ) Newlook
  • Mint Skirt H&M
  • Flowy Coverup thing fatshionxchange
  • Holographic flats PLNDR
  • Bag Urban Outfitters
  • Oil Slick Necklace made by me!!
you may have seen this little rugrat running around 3030 all day, she's so silly

My rack

all the necklaces i made!!
Amarina, Lisa and I
Chris & Hee visited me!
cuteness by Karen
Special thanks to our sponsors Your Big Sister's Closet, Make Up For Ever Canada, eShakti, Lane Bryant, Paper Heart, and Fit Zone Plus
Hectic front cash 
3030 had all these vhs for decoration, seriously most hipster place i've been ahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment