-->


Home for the Holidays

This week I was invited to the Home for the Holidays Preview, by the lovely Desia from Brill Communications!
 
It was a lot of fun, I came thinking it would only be Addition Elle, but it ended up being many companies showcasing their winter collection. Addition Elle actually had quite a few new things coming up, they're launching a new plus size winter sports line that consists of ski jackets and snow pants (which are normally pretty hard to find in plus sizes, let alone more fashion forward options).
Winter pieces were traditional; mostly black, embellishments, sequins etc. I did find a few items that for certain are going to become a part of my winter wardrobe such as: mesh zip up, military style dress and jacket and a few others. Now the most exciting from the AE preview was the new Ashley Graham lingerie line that will be launching in the winter as well! It's super cute and filled with pink and lace and bows (aka everything that's my fave).

Another thing coming up that is really awesome would be Korhani
which is a really nice home decor company. For the winter they have created fully decorated Christmas trees! They were really lovely and the one that caught my eye the most was filled with flowers, ribbons and overall just looked really really good. This year I am set on getting a pink tree but, the decorations we're just too cute to pass up on so I will be contacting Stefani about getting those decorations for my tree :)

I also got to try the Emjoi Micro-Pedi outside on the patio, it was awesome and I honestly have the worst feet ever(working two jobs and always being busy led to this) and this has to be the best thing i've ever seen for your feet, basically you can give yourself a pedicure at home without those scary knife looking scrapers and all that, it's simple and electronic and you can do it pretty much anywhere, I would recommend this over anything i've ever seen. 

Overall the morning was great; got a manicure from Donato Salon + Spa
using the newest Deborah Lippman
nail polish(this was super exciting because i've been a longtime fan of them since I first saw the Happy Birthday nail polish on Fredflare a few years ago) 


 Thanks again for inviting me!

I didn't end up taking as many photos as I wished, I was too busy talking and looking at everything but these are the ones I have.



  • Polka dot Crop Thrift
  • Floral Skirt Thrift
  • Purse H&M
  • Shoes borrowed from Sarah
  • Peter Pan Collar New Look
Lisa & I 
Addition-Elle Winter Preview
  Addition-Elle Winter Preview
I need this AE Mesh Jacket
Another must have AE Brocade Military Dress
AE Military Jacket
Ashley Graham's lingerie line
AE Winter Jewelry
 I love how Smart Set & Rimowa paired this
My Dream Christmas Tree, looking forward to getting all these decorations for my pink tree!
Korhani
 Deborah Lipman nail polishes from Donato Salon
  
Lisa, Karen and I infront of the CN Tower

No comments:

Post a Comment