-->


i keep dancing on my own

Toronto has been way way way too hot for any clothes. 
There has been heatwave warnings during the past two weeks, i've stuck to tank tops and shorts cause i'm just melting away.
I went to the park with my sister at like 8pm(we were thinking it would have cooled down by now, totally didn't) it was too hot and i wore a black zip up coverup kinda thing as a top thinking it would be okay, not likely i was melting to death. 
Then my sister and i had a cute sibling photoshoot haha.
Anyways i have some exciting news!
Next Sunday, July 28 2pm-6pm you can shop mine and other plus size toronto bloggers closets!
i'm so stoked to meet other bloggers and most definitely shop myself, come out and shop!



    •  Coverup Torrid
    • Skirt Primark
    • Holo Flats PLNDR
    • Clutch H&M






    2 comments:

    1. Such a cute outfit, I really like your skirt and how it has the lace layer at the bottom. And the last two pictures of you and your sister are cute! :)

      Nina
      http://curvymod.blogspot.com/

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. aw thank you so much, that's what i love about the skirt haha <3

        Delete