-->


Autumn with Modamix!


I was beyond stoked when Modamix reached out to see if I'd like to try out a few of their pieces, I obviously said yes!! They sent me the gorgeous Taylor Jacket and Siri Skirt (which are both 50% off now!) which I paired with a black wrap around crop top, my fave heels and a gold collar necklace. I think this is a fantastic look for all sorts of things: work (I wouldn't have exposed my belly doe), shopping, going out for drinks, date night, etc. It's such an easy and effortless look, I especially love all the gold detailing both on the jacket and skirt.

modamix plus size fashion toronto canada fall plus size fashion modamix plus size fashion toronto canada fall plus size fashion modamix plus size fashion toronto canada fall plus size fashion modamix plus size fashion toronto canada fall plus size fashion modamix plus size fashion toronto canada fall plus size fashion modamix plus size fashion toronto canada fall plus size fashion
Taylor Jacket and Siri Skirt c/o Modamix/ Crop Top and Heels New Look/ Gold Collar Nasty Gal


No comments:

Post a Comment