-->


Embellished Shift Holiday Dress!

Carmakoma Kadina Jacket Junarose Embellished Shift Dress
As soon as I laid eyes on this Embellished Shift Dress from Junarose I knew exactly how I would style it - with my favourite Acne Atacoma wedges!! I rarely bust these babies out but I thought the mirror would look nice with the sparkly gems on the top! The Holidays are coming up and I think this dress is perfect for the holidays/fancy occasions and I definitely think I'll be wearing it again sometime soon. That being said I have quite a few Holiday looks to share with you all! This being the first one of the season! ^__^ I also threw on my old Kadina Coat (similar here) from Carmakoma on since it's getting pretty chilly now. Allie shot these for me on her roof, she seriously has the best roof with the best view!
Carmakoma Kadina Jacket Junarose Embellished Shift Dress plus size fashion plus size toronto canada fashion acne atacoma wedges Carmakoma Kadina Jacket Junarose Embellished Shift Dress plus size fashion plus size toronto canada fashion acne atacoma wedges Carmakoma Kadina Jacket Junarose Embellished Shift Dress plus size fashion plus size toronto canada fashion acne atacoma wedges Carmakoma Kadina Jacket Junarose Embellished Shift Dress plus size fashion plus size toronto canada fashion acne atacoma wedges Carmakoma Kadina Jacket Junarose Embellished Shift Dress plus size fashion plus size toronto canada fashion Carmakoma Kadina Jacket Junarose Embellished Shift Dress plus size fashion plus size toronto canada fashion
Embellished Shift Dress c/o Junarose/ Kadina Coat c/o Carmakoma/ Atacoma Wedges Acne/ Ring Topshop

No comments:

Post a Comment