-->


F R I N G E

Sorry for being MIA the past week and a bit but my cousin from Hong Kong came to Toronto for the first time in 25 years and I've been her personal guide! I've spent practically every day enjoying some amazing food and going shopping, which has been so fun!

I actually wore this over a month ago when I was invited to check out INLAND, an amazing platform for Canadian fashion designers to connect with shoppers, retail buyers and press. I found a lot of new brands that I will definitely be checking out (Mary Young, Hayley Elsaesser and Peace Collective to name a few). It's getting chilly in Toronto and I'm wishing I could go outside in this and not be freezing right now.
plus size fashion toronto canada living doll la crochet cardigan charlotte russe plus suede fringe jacket vintage coach backpack plus size fashion toronto canada living doll la crochet cardigan charlotte russe plus suede fringe jacket vintage coach backpack plus size fashion toronto canada living doll la crochet cardigan charlotte russe plus suede fringe jacket vintage coach backpack plus size fashion toronto canada living doll la crochet cardigan charlotte russe plus suede fringe jacket vintage coach backpack
Living Doll LA Lace Crochet Button Down Long Cardigan c/o Hey Gorgeous/ Suede Fringe Jacket and necklace c/o Charlotte Russe Plus/ Backpack Coach/ Shoes PLNDR 

p.s. I wouldn't have worn grey socks, but it was laundry day ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 


No comments:

Post a Comment