-->


Review| Banggood


In September Lily from Banggood (a best bang for you buck type online shop) reached out to see if I'd like to review a few pieces. I'm a huge sales fanatic so, after browsing around for a little bit I thought why not? I ended up choosing this plaid dress and a tanktop which did not end up looking exactly like the one in the photo and sadly, did not end up fitting. :'(

Delivery took an extremely long time, I'm not sure quite why but on the tracking it said the package landed in Toronto Oct 1 but, by Oct 29th I had still yet to receive the package. It ended up being held up in customs for a really, really long time. Thus, after it ~*finally*~ arrived I ended up at my bff Christopher Vanier's house to shoot some photos and he ended up shooting my new outfit!

 I found the dress fit exactly as how the online measurements said (be sure to always read those carefully) and it looked identical to the photos, the only one concern I had was that the fabric was a little on the thin side, not a huge problem, but it did make me a lil anxious.

Overall, I mean the dress is $16.27 CAD, that's a freaking steal! I plan on ordering a few things in the future since I don't really mind the long delivery time, and they have cute super affordable options! Be sure to check out their plus options here!
plus size fashion banggood review plaid plus size dress faux fur plus size fashion banggood review plaid plus size dress faux fur plus size fashion banggood review plaid plus size dress faux fur plus size fashion banggood review plaid plus size dress faux fur plus size fashion banggood review plaid plus size dress faux fur
Dress c/o Banggood/ Flats Urban Outfitters/ Faux Fur Vest Junarose

No comments:

Post a Comment