-->


NYFW Day 2!

Sorry for my little hiatus, my blog got all messed up (some of you may have noticed if you tried to view it within the last week), and I hadn't wanted to post with it looking so awful. Everything's finally up and running and I have so many posts to share, starting with NYFW!

I spent the second day in nyc, doing a little bit of retail damage at Hey Gorgeous, since they were having a sample sale (ya'll know I can't stay away from those). I ended up coming home with so many gorgeous pieces from them, I can't wait to share them with you all!

Afterwards, I met up with my bae Sarah of Curvily and went to a Zoya event before we headed to the Chromat SS16 Momentum show!! I was seriously so stoked to be going to the show, you have no idea, I was literally screaming when I got an invite a few days before lol. Afterwards, Sarah and I grabbed some yummy Pad Thai close by before I needed to head home and knockout.

Day 2 of NYFW was ~*~AMAZEing~*~!!
plus size fashion new york nyfw15 NYFW Yours Clothing Culottes Monki Fat Fashion plus size fashion new york nyfw15 NYFW Yours Clothing Culottes Monki Fat Fashion plus size fashion new york nyfw15 NYFW Yours Clothing Culottes Monki Fat Fashion plus size fashion new york nyfw15 NYFW Yours Clothing Culottes Monki Fat Fashion plus size fashion new york nyfw15 NYFW Yours Clothing Culottes Monki Fat Fashion
Top Monki/ Culottes c/o Yours Clothing/ Purse Forever21/ Shoes Shelly London via Aldo/ Necklace c/o Charlotte Russe

No comments:

Post a Comment