-->


P L E A T E D

Junarose Green Pleated Dress new york city plus size fashion, canadian plus size fashion, plus size pleated dress, junarose, nyfw ss16, new york fashion week, I'm finally back from NYFW! It was seriously amazing and I'm already sad that I'm gone. I love NYC and I got to spend a full week this time which was pretty spectacular. I successfully figured out the subway and travelling from point a to b (with some wonderful tips from all my NY friends). I really wish I could move there, I've never fallen so in love with a city before. I mean, I've always loved nyc but after spending a week there exploring, eating delicious meals under $10, making new friends, lil retail therapy here and there and just really adventuring, I truly can say I've fallen in love.

I ended up staying (most of the time at least) at a cute apartment right beside 96th station. The proximity of the subway was definitely what had won me over initially. When I arrived last Thursday I fell in LOVE with the apartment and I really mean in love, it was super adorable and filled completely with cute vintage things. I literally wanted to buy her floral wardrobe, then realized it would be practically impossible to bring home.

I spent my first day in nyc getting settled in, heading to Target to buy a steamer and then getting ready for the Hey Gorgeous event (which I will be sharing sometime soon). I was gifted a few pieces from Junarose, one of my fave Danish companies to bring along on my trip and I ended up wearing this adorable green pleated dress to the Hey Gorgeous event since they also happen to carry Junarose! I was really feeling myself while getting ready since the bedroom has a really beautiful green vibe going on and I myself felt pretty vintagey thus, had to shoot this look in that gorgeous room.
Junarose Green Pleated DressJunarose Green Pleated Dress new york city plus size fashion, canadian plus size fashion, plus size pleated dress, junarose, nyfw ss16, new york fashion week, Junarose Green Pleated Dress new york city plus size fashion, canadian plus size fashion, plus size pleated dress, junarose, nyfw ss16, new york fashion week, Junarose Green Pleated Dress new york city plus size fashion, canadian plus size fashion, plus size pleated dress, junarose, nyfw ss16, new york fashion week, Junarose Green Pleated Dress new york city plus size fashion, canadian plus size fashion, plus size pleated dress, junarose, nyfw ss16, new york fashion week, Junarose Green Pleated Dress new york city plus size fashion, canadian plus size fashion, plus size pleated dress, junarose, nyfw ss16, new york fashion week,
Pleated Dress c/o Junarose/ Vesperia Necklace Kastor and Pollux/ Shoes Aldo

No comments:

Post a Comment