-->


L I L A C

Day 4 of NYFW was spent exploring Chelsea Market with Allie, then meeting up with Sarah for a lil shopping before a few shows. Afterward, we grabbed some delicious Japanese food, I honestly wish I remembered what it was called because it was mega yammy!!

I ended up shooting these photos when I came back to Toronto since a. it started to rain midday while in nyc and b. since it was raining, I had to adjust a few pieces of my outfit to make it weather appropriate (i.e. sneaks and a backpack to carry my jacket). This outfit is from Yours Clothing, I'm wearing the Black High Waisted Jeans with Ripped Knees paired with this adorable Lilac High Neck Ribbed Sleeveless Top, I accessorized with my cute abstract bag from ASOS, and some jewelry from Charlotte Russe. yours clothing NYFW fgnyfw plus size fashion plus size ripped denim lilac tank charlotte russe new york city plus size fashion yours clothing NYFW fgnyfw plus size fashion plus size ripped denim lilac tank charlotte russe new york city plus size fashion yours clothing NYFW fgnyfw plus size fashion plus size ripped denim lilac tank charlotte russe new york city plus size fashion yours clothing NYFW fgnyfw plus size fashion plus size ripped denim lilac tank charlotte russe new york city plus size fashion yours clothing NYFW fgnyfw plus size fashion plus size ripped denim lilac tank charlotte russe new york city plus size fashion yours clothing NYFW fgnyfw plus size fashion plus size ripped denim lilac tank charlotte russe new york city plus size fashion yours clothing NYFW fgnyfw plus size fashion plus size ripped denim lilac tank charlotte russe new york city plus size fashion yours clothing NYFW fgnyfw plus size fashion plus size ripped denim lilac tank charlotte russe new york city plus size fashion
Lilac Top and Ripped Jeans c/o Yours Clothing/ Bag ASOS/ Jewelry c/o Charlotte Russe/ Shoes New Look

No comments:

Post a Comment