-->


I R I D E S C E N C E

Day 6 of NYFW was amazing, I went to the Addition Elle x Ashley Graham show and was super excited seeing as it was a. the first actual Plus Size show I went to during all of New York Fashion Week (granted I saw a few plus models at other shows, which is awesome ~*body diversity*~ ya'll) and b. a Canadian brand!!! I was thoroughly impressed with all the pieces, especially all the cute lingerie. I ended up wearing my fun new dress from Monki that I picked up while I was in Hong Kong, paired with a ton of iridescent accents!
plus size fashion plus size toronto fashion plus size new york nyfw new york monki slit dress plus size iridescent shoes plus size fashion plus size toronto fashion plus size new york nyfw new york monki slit dress plus size iridescent shoes plus size fashion plus size toronto fashion plus size new york nyfw new york monki slit dress plus size iridescent shoes plus size fashion plus size toronto fashion plus size new york nyfw new york monki slit dress plus size iridescent shoes plus size fashion plus size toronto fashion plus size new york nyfw new york monki slit dress plus size iridescent shoes plus size fashion plus size toronto fashion plus size new york nyfw new york monki slit dress plus size iridescent shoes plus size fashion plus size toronto fashion plus size new york nyfw new york monki slit dress plus size iridescent shoes
Dress Monki/ Clutch New Look/ Necklace Kastor & Pollux/ Shoes Missguided

No comments:

Post a Comment