-->


Cat's Meow

Voodoo Vixen
While I was in Hong Kong, Voodoo Vixen asked me to choose a few pieces and seeing as how I love all their vintage inspired pieces I was beyond excited! I ended up choosing a few adorable dresses, one of them being this Kitty dress! It's not typically something that I would go for but I love cats and I love the shape of the dress so it ended up calling out to me. I'm so glad it did because I think it's really adorable! I'm hoping to do my hair pin up style and style this a bit differently sometime soon.
Check out Voodoo Vixens cute retro, pinup and rockabilly styles in XS - 4X here.
Voodoo Vixen Plus Size Fashion Canada Plus Size Cat Dress canadian plus size blogger Voodoo Vixen Plus Size Fashion Canada Plus Size Cat Dress canadian plus size blogger Voodoo Vixen Plus Size Fashion Canada Plus Size Cat Dress canadian plus size blogger Voodoo Vixen Plus Size Fashion Canada Plus Size Cat Dress canadian plus size blogger Voodoo Vixen Plus Size Fashion Canada Plus Size Cat Dress canadian plus size blogger Kitty Dress c/o Voodoo Vixen/ Shoes Aldo

No comments:

Post a Comment