-->


Cottage Lounging with 10 Dollar Mall

While I was in Hong Kong 10 Dollar Mall reached out to see if I'd like to collaborate. I was intrigued by the name and soon found out everything on their site is under $10!! I was super excited that such a place existed and had plus size clothes! I was ecstatic to see what the quality would be like (any clothes under $10 - aside from sales, seemed tooo good to be true). I ended up choosing a cute plain mint striped dress and was pleasantly surprised! It wasn't made of silk or anything fancy, but the stitching was good and the dress wasn't sheer ( I was afraid it would be crazy see through). I brought the dress to the cottage and lounged around on my cell phone by the fire. I love this cute dress and I seriously recommend checking out 10 Dollar Mall - so many cute cheap things!
plus size fashion toronto canada blogger 10 dollar mall review clothes fashion outfit plus size plus size fashion toronto canada blogger 10 dollar mall review clothes fashion outfit plus size plus size fashion toronto canada blogger 10 dollar mall review clothes fashion outfit plus size plus size fashion toronto canada blogger 10 dollar mall review plus size striped dress clothes fashion outfit plus size
Dress c/o 10 Dollar Mall/ 100% Boys Tears Case Valfre/ Sandals c/o Charlotte Russe


*Photos by Christopher Vanier

No comments:

Post a Comment