-->


Liesl Binx A/W 15

Liesl Binx A/W 15 I fell in love with Seattle designer Liesl Binx and all her stunning pieces the moment I laid eyes on her organza tank dress *insert heart eye emojiz* last year. All her pieces are handmade with luv (ethical fashion everyone!!) and I cannot agree more with her mission statement:

"Her mission is to challenge people to be comfortable in their own skin regardless what mainstream fashion tells us what we, “can & cannot wear.”

 I've been anxiously awaiting her newest A/W15 Collection and was extremely excited when I opened my email yesterday evening to see that she had sent me her latest lookbook! It's 70's inspired and I'm loving everything about it! The colour palette is seriously stunning and I'm already imagining a million ways of how I would style all these gorgeous pieces. My favourites are definitely the Midi Taffeta Skirt, Deep-V Dress, Mock Neck Tunic, Culottes and Asymmetrical Wrap Dress. Liesl Binx A/W 15 Liesl Binx A/W 15 Liesl Binx A/W 15 Liesl Binx A/W 15 Liesl Binx A/W 15 Liesl Binx A/W 15
Shop her latest collection here!

No comments:

Post a Comment