-->


Formal Wear with Yours Clothing


 Yours Clothing sent me this stunning Black And Ivory Chiffon Bustier Maxi Dress With Floral Applique a couple of weeks ago and I hadn't had the chance to wear it yet. Luckily Christopher and I came up with the idea of trekking through a forest trail in this gorgeous gown. Granted, we definitely have come up with better ideas but, somehow we managed to make it to the rock trail without ruining the dress. I'm in love with this dress! It's perfect for weddings (I had actually wanted to wear it to my cousins wedding but, didn't end up being in town), and other special occasions!
plus size fashion plus size canada yours clothing special occasion formal wear plus size 2015 plus size fashion plus size canada yours clothing special occasion formal wear plus size 2015 plus size fashion plus size canada yours clothing special occasion formal wear plus size 2015 plus size fashion plus size canada yours clothing special occasion formal wear plus size 2015 plus size fashion plus size canada yours clothing special occasion formal wear plus size 2015
Dress c/o Yours Clothing/Bag ASOS/ Choker Forever21

No comments:

Post a Comment