-->


Summer Wantlist!



Although I won't be able to shop for the next little while, a girl can always ~*dream*~, this girl right here likes to do her online perusing daily. I'm currently attempting to organize and clean out my closet and it proves to be much harder then I thought it would be. I'm debating on getting rid of everything or not shopping for a really long time (and let's be honest, I'm pretty sure that's impossible for me).  I'm constantly making current wants boards so that I can see what I really like based on how long it's been on a board/how many times etc. and I get the feeling a few of these things are going to be on it for quite some time. I'm really liking the mermaid-y summer fun vibez, I wish I could buy everything to add to my mermaid inspired collection. ^__^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment