-->


Transitioning with Carmakoma!

Carmakoma
The snow is finally starting to melt and I for one am ecstatic!!! I've been anticipating Spring so hard, I've been reorganizing my closet over and over in hopes that one day soon I will be able to wear shorts again! Unfortunately, that won't be for quite some time but, at least I can change out my Winter coat for a Spring one! The Medina 4 Coat from Carmakoma was perfect for the ~*transitioning*~ !  It's warm enough that I'm not freezing in our slightly above zero weather but, I also won't be sweltering to death until at least another 15 degrees. I'm seriously obsessed with this coat, I'm in love with the print and the fit is actually perfect(a lot of jackets the arms tend to be too long for me - not the case with the Medina 4). Underneath I wore Carmakoma's Sakar Dress(the shape is amazing, I'm loving those pockets), leggings, my new fave backpack from Charlotte Russe, boots from PLNDR and Kastor & Pollux's Vesperia necklace!

I'm anticipating the warm weather and being able to wear this look sans leggings! How do you get into transition mode for the Spring???
Carmakoma medina 4 plus size fashion spring 2015 fat fashion jacket dress leggings transitioning toronto canada Carmakoma medina 4 plus size fashion spring 2015 fat fashion jacket dress leggings transitioning toronto canada Carmakoma medina 4 plus size fashion spring 2015 fat fashion jacket dress leggings transitioning toronto canada Carmakoma medina 4 plus size fashion spring 2015 fat fashion jacket dress leggings transitioning toronto canada Carmakoma medina 4 plus size fashion spring 2015 fat fashion jacket dress leggings transitioning toronto canada Carmakoma medina 4 plus size fashion spring 2015 fat fashion jacket dress leggings transitioning toronto canada Carmakoma medina 4 plus size fashion spring 2015 fat fashion jacket dress leggings transitioning toronto canada
Sakar Dress, Medina 4 Jacket, and Leggings, c/o Carmakoma // Architectural Backpack c/o Charlotte Russe // Shoes PLNDR // Necklace Kastor & Pollux

2 comments: