-->


Iridescence

I know I seriously always talk about the weather but, I kid you not, it is all I can think about. The weather's been really iffy lately, one day it's -16 the next day it's 8 degrees. I'm definitely getting sick due to the constant fluctuating. Good news though - it's going to be in the positives (and supposedly stay there) after the weekend!!! After hearing the good news and despite it being an extremely cold day still, I ended up getting decked out in some of my fave iridescent pieces! What can I say? It definitely brightens my mood and gets me amped for ~*real*~ 100% Spring weather.

I picked up this lovely sequin top I missed out on from ASOS from Assa of My Curves and Curls at the last Big Deal Toronto and I'm seriously in love with it. The moment I saw it while running clothes back from the change rooms I knew it had to be mine! I paired it with my new fave jeans from Charlotte Russe Plus (I kid you not I've worn these practically every third day since getting them, they're just sooo comfy and easy to throw on), iridescent clutch from New Look, sandals from Missguided, and my Mama (grandma) vintage pearl necklace.

What do you do to cheer yourself up from weather woes? Any go to pieces that will automatically perk you up???iridescence sparkly asos curve charlotte russe plus plus size fashion sequins destroyed denim shiny iridescence sparkly asos curve charlotte russe plus plus size fashion sequins destroyed denim shiny iridescence sparkly asos curve charlotte russe plus plus size fashion sequins destroyed denim shiny iridescence sparkly asos curve charlotte russe plus plus size fashion sequins destroyed denim shiny
Sequin Top ASOS Curve/ Ripped Jeans c/o Charlotte Russe Plus/ Clutch New Look/ Necklace Vintage/ Shoes Missguided

No comments:

Post a Comment