-->


how to be less bodycon(scious)!

It's weird thinking back on the time I wouldn't allow myself to wear anything body conscious. I've definitely come a very long way since my teenage self-hate days. I remember believing my tummy was my worst feature and I refused to wear anything that would even slightly show it off. I was so brainwashed with society's fat stigma that I believed I would never be able to wear anything I wanted, let alone body con skirts or dresses until I "lost the weight".

Clearly, that never happened but instead what did happen was I realized that I can wear anything I want! It feels incredible to not just say that, but actually mean it. The girl you see now is so different from even 17-year-old Jessica. She would have never even considered rocking crop tops, fatkinis, short shorts or body con skirts. I don't even know who that girl is anymore, I can't even imagine who I would be if I was still her. My point is, for those of you who are still not 100% with yourselves, it's okay. As long as you try, and continue to work towards loving yourself it will happen! There's no way in hell I ever thought I would be okay with myself, let alone love myself but it happened, and I'm telling you it was the best thing to ever happen to me!

plus size fashion body con skirt mesh junarose aztec coatigan turtleneck holographic wedges toronto canada fatshion fat fashion plus size fashion body con skirt mesh junarose aztec coatigan turtleneck holographic wedges toronto canada fatshion fat fashion plus size fashion body con skirt mesh junarose aztec coatigan turtleneck holographic wedges toronto canada fatshion fat fashion plus size fashion body con skirt mesh junarose aztec coatigan turtleneck holographic wedges toronto canada fatshion fat fashion plus size fashion body con skirt mesh junarose aztec coatigan turtleneck holographic wedges toronto canada fatshion fat fashion plus size fashion body con skirt mesh junarose aztec coatigan turtleneck holographic wedges toronto canada fatshion fat fashion
Top ASOS/ Aztec Cardigan and Mesh Skirt Junarose via Your Big Sister's Closet/ Bag Urban Outfitters/ Necklace New Look/ Sunnies c/o Charlotte Russe/ Shoes Shoe Dazzle

No comments:

Post a Comment