-->


Spring is just around the corner with Charlotte Russe+!

Charlotte Russe+ Plus
I wandered into Charlotte Russe for the first time when I was about 13, it was my first time visiting the states and I was stoked to go shopping with my aunt. I remember instantly being enamoured by all the jewellery, and I was pleasantly surprised at how inexpensive it was. My aunt and I ended up spending at least a good hour shopping and trying on clothes. Needless to say, my first visit to Charlotte Russe went extremely well. 

Growing up, I found that fewer and fewer items could fit me. Don’t get me wrong, Charlotte Russe has always been a stop on my states shopping trips but typically, I would stick with jewellery, shoes, and accessories. I did manage to pick up a few key pieces (remember a size on a tag does not mean it can’t fit, always try things on!), including my absolute favourite pink peter pan collar shirt which I wore in my first ever public post!

You can bet I was stoked when Tanya from Charlotte Russe got in touch to ask if I’d like to be a part of the Plus launch! I instantly started imagining all the fun clothes they would inevitably have! The best part is, the price point!!!  As you all know, I’m a huuuge deals/sales kinda gal. Don’t get me wrong, I definitely splurge on amazing pieces but, I LOVE my steals!!! Charlotte Russe has always been a steals store for me, I mean c’mon they're currently having a jeans/shorts buy 1 get 1 for $10!

For my first look, I chose the border print chiffon maxi tank top which I definitely could have sized down in but, love nonetheless. I played around with it and figured I also liked it tied to the side. Cannot wait to wear it with shorts in the summer!  I paired it with the refuge skin tight legging jeans, elastic slingback platform sandalsbelted architectural backpack and these mirrored aviator sunniesIt was really fun having the tank breeze with the wind and I love all the pieces separate and together! On a side note, it wasn't absolutely freezing today and it gave me high hopes that Spring really is just around the corner!

What are your thoughts on Charlotte Russe+? I know I have my eye on a few pieces! Anything you must have?
Charlotte Russe+ Plus plus size review fashion canada toronto fat fashion plus size maxi tank top plus ripped jeans boho Charlotte Russe+ Plus review plus size fashion canada toronto fat fashion plus size maxi tank top plus ripped jeans boho Charlotte Russe+ Plus plus size fashion canada toronto fat fashion plus size maxi tank top plus ripped jeans boho Charlotte Russe+ Plus plus size fashion canada toronto fat fashion plus size maxi tank top plus ripped jeans boho Charlotte Russe+ Plus plus size fashion canada toronto fat fashion plus size maxi tank top plus ripped jeans boho Charlotte Russe+ Plus plus size fashion canada toronto fat fashion plus size maxi tank top plus ripped jeans boho


4 comments:

  1. Really love your style! Those jeans are perfect!

    kathgame.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much!!! <3 I'm in love with the jeans soooo comfy! :)

      Delete
  2. LOVE IT TO NO END JESS!! I've gotta get me that maxi cause the joy it's bringing me right now is almost too much <3 <3 Still so happy for you with the collab - nothing but the best for you my darling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh thank you so much Eleni!!!! <3 It's seriously the best! I can't wait to wear it in the spring!!! We can be twinsies!!! <3 <3 <3

      Delete