-->


Doki Doki by Japan Crate March 2016 Review


For those of you who don't know, I love all things ~*kawaii*~!!! That's why I was beyond stoked when Doki Doki by Japan Crate sent me a box filled with goodies! Doki Doki is a monthly supply box for all things kawaii! The box is $30 USD (including free shipping within the US otherwise an extra $10-$15 for international orders) and includes 8-10 items. I had seen that the previous month's box had a ton of cute Sailor Moon things and was hopeful that I'd get something equally as cool (spoiler alert: I didn't). The box comes with a cute little manga style flip comic that tells you what you received in your box. March was Foodie Fun themed and I think that everything inside was pretty on brand with the theme. I'm definitely going to be making a kawaii bento box lunch sometime very soon!
doki doki japan crate march 2016 review bento box kawaii cute subscription box review doki doki japan crate march 2016 review bento box kawaii cute subscription box review
Bento Box Food Cups, Space Food Picks and Condiment Squeeze Bottles - all perfect for kawaii bento box lunches!!!
doki doki japan crate march 2016 review bento box kawaii cute subscription box review Disposable Bento Boxes
doki doki japan crate march 2016 review bento box kawaii cute subscription box review Mini Doughnut and Paw Squishies 
doki doki japan crate march 2016 review bento box kawaii cute subscription box review Notepad
doki doki japan crate march 2016 review bento box kawaii cute subscription box review
Kawaii Pens
doki doki japan crate march 2016 review bento box kawaii cute subscription box review Curry Plates Re-Mentdoki doki japan crate march 2016 review bento box kawaii cute subscription box review doki doki japan crate march 2016 review bento box kawaii cute subscription box review
Onigiri Re-Ment
doki doki japan crate march 2016 review bento box kawaii cute subscription box review doki doki japan crate march 2016 review bento box kawaii cute subscription box review
kawaii stickers totally thought the egg ones were gudatema at first glance haha

Overall, the box wasn't awful, I didn't love everything but I do think that everything was well thought vs a random box of just cute things. I don't think I'd spend $45 USD a month on it but, if you live in the US (free shipping, making the box only $30USD/month) or love all things kawaii(and often find most things overpriced anyways) I would definitely recommend trying it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment