-->


Spring Vibes


With the weather finally (or at least mostly) warming up, I felt really inspired to dress more ~*Spring*~ and decided to find something that really showed how happy I was feeling with the weather shifting. I decided to bust out my yellow blouse, fruit rings and my new sunnies from GlassesShop, where they sell prescription eyeglasses, glasses, and prescription sunglasses!
I felt like the whole look was exactly what I was intending with channeling my inner Spring vibez*~

You can use my code GSHOT50 to receive 50% off your purchase (sale excluded)!
plus size fashion monki sunglasses yellow jessica ip clothes and shit torrid fashion skirt plus size fashion monki sunglasses yellow jessica ip clothes and shit torrid fashion skirt plus size fashion monki sunglasses yellow jessica ip clothes and shit torrid fashion skirt plus size fashion monki sunglasses yellow jessica ip clothes and shit torrid fashion skirt plus size fashion monki sunglasses yellow jessica ip clothes and shit torrid fashion skirt plus size fashion monki sunglasses yellow jessica ip clothes and shit torrid fashion skirt plus size fashion monki sunglasses yellow jessica ip clothes and shit torrid fashion skirt
Top Monki/ Skirt Torrid/ Shoes c/o Charlotte Russe/ Rings H&M/ SanAntonio Wayfarer c/o Glasses Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment