-->


s p l a t t e r


Fashion to Figure was kind enough to send me a box filled with some cute pieces for my trip to Hong Kong, sadly, the box arrived after I had already left. :'( The weather here in Toronto and back in Hong Kong are totally different so although the pieces would have been perfect for my trip, I had to wait a few weeks for the snow to stop falling. I'm soooo thankful the weather is finally starting to feel like Spring! It's definitely not as warm as Hong Kong (regularly 22-30 degrees while I was there) but it's a blessing after the longstanding winter we just had.
This paint splatter dress (similar here) actually sold out before the dress even got to me! I paired it with a vintage faux fur jacket, white boots and my fave sunnies! It was the perfect look for strolling through the gardens!
plus size fashion fashion to figure canada plus size blogger toronto Jessica Ip fat fashion plus size faux fur jacket plus size fashion fashion to figure canada plus size blogger toronto Jessica Ip fat fashion plus size faux fur jacket plus size fashion fashion to figure canada plus size blogger toronto Jessica Ip fat fashion plus size faux fur jacket plus size fashion fashion to figure canada plus size blogger toronto Jessica Ip fat fashion plus size faux fur jacket plus size fashion fashion to figure canada plus size blogger toronto Jessica Ip fat fashion plus size faux fur jacket plus size fashion fashion to figure canada plus size blogger toronto Jessica Ip fat fashion plus size faux fur jacket plus size fashion fashion to figure canada plus size blogger toronto Jessica Ip fat fashion plus size faux fur jacket plus size fashion fashion to figure canada plus size blogger toronto Jessica Ip fat fashion plus size faux fur jacket
Splatter Paint Dress (similar here) c/o Fashion to Figure/ Boots New Look/ Faux Fur Jacket Vintage 

No comments:

Post a Comment