-->


Easter Pastels


Sorry for disappearing again! After arriving home two weeks ago I had pretty bad jetlag for the first week and then came down with an awful cold. Thankfully, I'm finally starting to feel a bit better! I can't believe it's already Spring!! Here in Toronto, the weather's been really iffy since I've come home, some day's it's absolutely freezing and I can't bear to be outside for more than a minute and other days it's sunny and beautiful and actually feels like Spring!

 Easter weekend was actually pretty nice and I spent most of my weekend hanging out with my family! I felt extra festive Easter morning and decided to let my ~*easter pastel baby*~ free and dress up! I paired my mesh skirt with a nude tank, nude heels, a furry pink clutch and my favourite little colourful blazer that I picked up at Marks and Spencer whilst in Hong Kong over the Summer. I felt like it all fit perfectly together and my family appreciated my festive spirit!~
plus size fashion pastels mark and spencer pastel blazer cooat mesh skirt plus size fashion canada toronto Jessica Ip clothes and shit plus size fashion pastels mark and spencer pastel blazer cooat mesh skirt plus size fashion canada toronto Jessica Ip clothes and shit plus size fashion pastels mark and spencer pastel blazer cooat mesh skirt plus size fashion canada toronto Jessica Ip clothes and shit plus size fashion pastels mark and spencer pastel blazer cooat mesh skirt plus size fashion canada toronto Jessica Ip clothes and shit plus size fashion pastels mark and spencer pastel blazer cooat mesh skirt plus size fashion canada toronto Jessica Ip clothes and shit plus size fashion pastels mark and spencer pastel blazer cooat mesh skirt plus size fashion canada toronto Jessica Ip clothes and shit plus size fashion pastels mark and spencer pastel blazer cooat mesh skirt plus size fashion canada toronto Jessica Ip clothes and shit
Tank Forever21+/ Skirt ASOS Curve/ Clutch New Look/ Shoes Aldo/ Necklace c/o Charlotte Russe/ Ring Thrift

No comments:

Post a Comment