-->


Super Casual


I fell in love with this transformable vest I saw at an Addition Elle preview last year, I fell in love with and somehow have yet to share it on the blog. I've worn it a ton of times since acquiring it, I mean, they're so many ways to wear it how could I not wear it constantly? I'm thinking of doing a post on just this beautiful vest in all the ways I can wear it, what do you think?

I paired it with a pair of denim jeans I was gifted from Fashion to Figure (similar here), espadrilles from my cousin, and a necklace from Forever21.This is a super casual look aka, what I would typically wear on a normal day. I can't even imagine wearing this right now in Hong Kong, I'm barely surviving in tank tops and shorts every day.fashion to figure jeans plus size fashion transformable vest addition elle fashion to figure jeans plus size fashion transformable vest addition elle fashion to figure jeans plus size fashion transformable vest addition elle fashion to figure jeans plus size fashion transformable vest addition elle
Jeans c/o Fashion to Figure/ Transformable Vest Addition Elle/ Espadrilles gift from Cousin/ Necklace Forever21

*Photos by Christopher Vanier

No comments:

Post a Comment