-->


70's Vibez with Pink Clove!

I'm baaack! If you we're wondering what happened to me the past few weeks (no I did not just vanish), long story short, I ended up getting a ton of water spilt all over my MacBook while I was in Macau *insert crying emojiz*!!! I was devastated and so upset, especially since I was amidst my 100 Days of Summer! Luckily, my cousin said she would be able to get it fixed, but it would a. take some time, and I would b. have to come back to Macau to get it. I was more concerned with having lost my whole memory seeing as literally exactly this time last year I killed my MacBook this way and it was not possible to retrieve my files. Thankfully, this was not the case this time and I'm back for good!!!

This dilemma definitely threw my schedule off track so I'm pretty behind on a ton of posts but, I thought for my first post I'd share my fun ~*70's Vibez*~ look I shot a couple weeks ago! I'm wearing the gorgeous Lulu 70's Floral Bell Sleeve Swing Dress from Pink Clove! I always tend to size up when I'm trying something for the first time and I definitely could have sized down (it's okay, a little tlc in the dryer will make it perfect). I paired it with my vintage pearl necklace, fun bag from beebz, and iridescent shoes. I'm in love with this look and I can't wait to frolic through the forest in this outfit again sometime soon!
plus size fashion pink clove Lulu 70's Bell dress plus size 70's canada fashion toronto plus size fashion pink clove Lulu 70's Bell dress plus size 70's canada fashion toronto plus size fashion pink clove Lulu 70's Bell dress plus size 70's canada fashion toronto plus size fashion pink clove Lulu 70's Bell dress plus size 70's canada fashion toronto plus size fashion pink clove Lulu 70's Bell dress plus size 70's canada fashion toronto
Lulu 70's Floral Bell Sleeve Swing Dress c/o Pink Clove/ Bag gift from Beebz/ Vintage Pearl Necklace gift from Grandma/ Shoes ShoeDazzle

No comments:

Post a Comment