-->


That's SO... 2014!

New Years Eve, Junarose Woo first post for 2015!!! I hope you all had an impeccable New Years Eve! My original plans fell through but, I managed to make the best of it!

2014 was a year of ~*change and learning*~ for me. Although it was stressful, exciting and definitely challenging - I wouldn't change a thing.  Now it's a New Year and I know that most people set their year up with high expectations and resolutions, but I like to just challenge myself with some yearly goals.  A few goals this year is that I want to work on my blog more, I let my blog slip in the ending half of 2014 and now to make up for it I intend to have post up consistently so that I don't end up with a ton piling up.  I also intend to stop being a mess, and I mean this literally. I've been ~*so busy*~ that I let my space become chaotic, everything's a mess and it's hard for me to find things most of the time. Jayson and I let this mess spiral so badly out of control we've spent the past 3 weeks attempting to get this shit together... I'm so proud with how clean we have gotten it thus far but, everyday I will spend time working on a section at a time, in hopes that the space will be clean soon and my goal this year is too keep it maintained. Those are probably not the most exciting "resolutions" for 2015, but they mean a lot to me. I'm feeling optimistic about this year and I can't wait to see what's in store!

ps. sorry about the low quality images! it was just too dark and cold outside to take any nicer photos.
New Years Eve, Junarose, Aldo, Plus Size, Plus Size Fashion, Toronto Canada Plus Size Blogger New Years Eve, Junarose, Aldo, Plus Size, Plus Size Fashion, Toronto Canada Plus Size Blogger New Years Eve, Junarose, Aldo, Plus Size, Plus Size Fashion, Toronto Canada Plus Size Blogger New Years Eve, Junarose, Aldo, Plus Size, Plus Size Fashion, Toronto Canada Plus Size Blogger

Cape Sleeve Dress Junarose via Your Big Sisters Closet
Suede Wedges PLNDR
Necklace Forever21
Bag Aldo


No comments:

Post a Comment