-->


Clarks x Orla Kiely SS15 at Gravity Pope

clarks x orla kiely SS15 Gravity Pope Sooo I may have missed a post yesterday but, it's okay cause I was seriously so busy; i.e. woke up at 6 am to get my early morning shop on downtown with Jayson, worksies and then late dinner all the way back downtown. Today's post is from when I went the the Clarks x Orla Kiely SS15 preview at Gravity Pope! I got to see the gorgeous FW14 shoes and I fell in loveee with the burgundy pony hair Daphne boot!!! I've never been into Gravity Pope before and it's so pretty, I adored all of the old mirrors! clarks x orla kiely SS15 Gravity Pope clarks x orla kiely SS15 Gravity Pope clarks x orla kiely SS15 Gravity Pope clarks x orla kiely SS15 Gravity Pope clarks x orla kiely SS15 Gravity Pope
  • Top Your Big Sister's Closet
  • Leggings and Shoes Forever21
  • Necklace and Purse Urban Outfitters
  • Jacket Addition Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment