-->


Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!!

Christmas Tree Holiday Merry Christmas Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone!!!!!! I hope you're all having the best holiday!
Sadly our Christmas has gone awry but we made the best out of it! We actually didn't have a Christmas tree this year so I was stoked when I got the chance to take some photos by a tree. We went to Jaysons parents for lunch and spent some quality time with his family. I got some awesome pressies that I can't wait to use tomorrow (hint hint: it was gift cards ^__^)!
How was your Holiday? What did you all get for Christmas???
Christmas Tree Holiday Merry Christmas plus size holiday christmas look Christmas Tree Holiday Merry Christmas
  • Sweater c/o Smart Set
  • Velvet Skirt, Leggings and Purse Forever21
  • Boots New Look
  • Necklace Kastor & Pollux
Christmas Tree Holiday Merry Christmas Christmas Tree Holiday Merry Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment