-->


Starlooks Starbox Beatuy Box Subscription Review

So for everyone who may not know, I am totally in love with Starlooks.
I have been a fan ever since I got this Gem Eye Pencil in 'Deja Vu' from my monthly Ipsy Bag and then immediately bought one in every colour.. What can I say? I was sold as soon as it went on so smoothly/perfectly.

With the beautiful Gem Eye Pencils and then trying the Longwear Lipstick in 'Timeless', and both being completely amazing, I was just completely sold when I saw the Starlooks Starbox Beauty Box Subscription.
It costs $25 +shipping if your outside of the US, but I felt it was completely justifiable after trying out their incredible products.
I started my subscription in December and received my first box a few days before Christmas, I was pretty ecstatic to recieve the New Year's Eve 2014 15 Shade Shadow Palette, needless to say my sister and I have been using it quite a bit and we just love the shades(also the 15 Shade Shadow Palette retails at $99)!

My second Starbox was just as amazing, the January Starbox was kind of a random goody box seeing as the email for the box stated that all items would be different/random, they also stated what was up with shipping. I must not have read the initial information because they tell you they ship the boxes within the 3rd or 4th week of the month, so even though I got my first box by the 3rd week, they regularly ship them out much later(I had no idea so I was really worried it got lost in the mail haha) only downside was that being in Canada meant it came much slower. I actually received my box sometime early last week, but it was totally worth it once I saw what was inside!
Inside the January Starbox was a Longwear Eyeliner Pot in 'Milky Way', Tendergloss in 'Puzzy', an Eyebrow/Eyelash Brush and Two Natalie Corona Infinity Lip Color in 'Endless' and 'Eons'(no longer available).
I loved every item, especially being such a huge lipstick fan, getting three that looked really good on me made my day.
Anyways, I really really love Starlooks the only downside is that it takes ten years to ship but, the products totally make up for the wait!

ps. totally sorry about the terrible photos, my basement has absolutely the worst lighting(I actually had to stand on a stool and put this on the plant windowsill to get any natural non orange light) and my computer is too messed up for any editing... must get a new macbook soon :(


Starlooks, Starbox, Starlooks Review, Starbox Review, Monthly Makeup Subscription box, Makeup, Starlooks Lipstick, Natalie Corona, Milky Way, Longwear Eyeliner Pot, Tendergloss Cute Starlooks Starbox Starlooks, Starbox, Starlooks Review, Starbox Review, Monthly Makeup Subscription box, Makeup, Starlooks Lipstick, Natalie Corona, Milky Way, Longwear Eyeliner Pot, TenderglossNew Years Eve 15 Shade Shadow Palette
Starlooks, Starbox, Starlooks Review, Starbox Review, Monthly Makeup Subscription box, Makeup, Starlooks Lipstick, Natalie Corona, Milky Way, Longwear Eyeliner Pot, Tendergloss Starlooks, Starbox, Starlooks Review, Starbox Review, Monthly Makeup Subscription box, Makeup, Starlooks Lipstick, Natalie Corona, Milky Way, Longwear Eyeliner Pot, Tendergloss Longwear Eyeliner Pot in Milky Way
Starlooks, Starbox, Starlooks Review, Starbox Review, Monthly Makeup Subscription box, Makeup, Starlooks Lipstick, Natalie Corona, Milky Way, Longwear Eyeliner Pot, Tendergloss  Natalie Corona Infinity Lip Color in Endless
Starlooks, Starbox, Starlooks Review, Starbox Review, Monthly Makeup Subscription box, Makeup, Starlooks Lipstick, Natalie Corona, Milky Way, Longwear Eyeliner Pot, Tendergloss  Natalie Corona Infinity Lip Color in Eons

No comments:

Post a Comment