-->


A Week in Modamix| Friday


For my final Modamix look, I saved the best for last, the gorgeous Angelica Floral Sheath Dress!!!
It was love at first sight and I was stoked to pack it with me, it's been a life saver for any of the fancier places we've went too. I honestly didn't pack much with me - I learned my lesson last time whilst trying to bring my stuff back home (4 luggages and 2 giant boxes shipped back).
The dress is super light, doesn't wrinkle - huge bonus in my book, and can be dressed both up and down! I've enjoyed sharing all these gorgeous Modamix pieces with ya'll be sure to check out all their pieces available here! Let me know which outfit was your favourite???
plus size fashion modamix lord and taylor hong kong Modamix angelica floral dress plus size fashion modamix lord and taylor hong kong Modamix angelica floral dress plus size fashion modamix lord and taylor hong kong Modamix angelica floral dress plus size fashion modamix lord and taylor hong kong Modamix angelica floral dress plus size fashion modamix lord and taylor hong kong Modamix angelica floral dress
Angelica Floral Sheath Dress c/o Modamix/ Heels New Look/ Necklace Marc Jacobs

No comments:

Post a Comment