-->


winter blues

I honestly can't stand the winter. I know, I know I should just suck it up and quit complaining, I live in Canada I should be use to it but, I can't stand the mixture of freezing cold on top of heavy snow. Why can't it just be one or the other?? I think I'm being whiny since we've had an extremely mild winter this year up until a week ago. Last night it snowed so hard and the streets were still not plowed by 5pm today. For the first time since it started snowing this past Halloween my car could not handle the snow and I was stuck. -_-

I always tend to gravitate towards clothes that just makes me feel good when I put it on i.e. sequins, pastels, fur, dresses, frilly things, etc. I think wearing things that make me happy when I look at it definitely brightens my whole day. That's why during the winter season my main clothes rack is filled with a mixture of fun iridescent pastels things, furs, some actual winter clothes and an ample amount of sweaters. Naturally, on one of the coldest days (thankfully sans snow) a couple weeks ago I was feeling overwhelmed and decided to get decked out in my favourite things and hang out with a friend.

What do you do when you have the winter blues? Do you have certain pieces that can brighten your day if so, what is it?

plus size fashion, boohoo plus, plus size toronto canada blogger, plus size fur, plus size pastel, plus size play, boohoo fur plus size fashion, boohoo plus, plus size toronto canada blogger, plus size fur, plus size pastel, plus size play, boohoo fur plus size fashion, boohoo plus, plus size toronto canada blogger, plus size fur, plus size pastel, plus size play, boohoo fur plus size fashion, boohoo plus, plus size toronto canada blogger, plus size fur, plus size pastel, plus size play, boohoo fur
Top & Skirt ASOS/ Shoes New Look/ Necklace H&M/ Jacket Boohoo/ Ring Borrowed from Chris



*photocred goes to Christopher Vanier

No comments:

Post a Comment