-->


New Look Black Floral Slim Joggers

Sometimes there are days that I don't feel bothered to put makeup on besides lipstick(of course). Last Saturday happened to be one of those days. It's funny cause there was once a time when I would chose not to leave the house sans makeup. I guess I felt scared? Maybe a little insecure? I'm not even sure, I just felt better hiding behind my makeup I suppose.

Now? Now I feel comfortable in my own skin, I will not second guess myself before leaving, I will not feel pressured that I have to have makeup on to hide behind. It feels great!! I encourage anyone who may feel the way I did to step out of your own self boundaries we sometimes tend to create.


plus size new look floral black slim joggers harem pants plus size fashion flower power jessica ip clothes and shit plus size new look floral harem pants plus size fashion floral black slim joggers flower power jessica ip clothes and shit plus size new look floral harem pants plus size fashion flower power jessica ip clothes and shit plus size new look floral harem pants plus size fashion flower power jessica ip clothes and shit plus size new look floral harem pants plus size fashion flower power jessica ip clothes and shit


2 comments:

  1. Traditional shakes and nutrition bars are what the diet mostly consists of, making it obvious that the one meal you eat for dinner must consist of nutritious and wholesome foods since your shakes only add vitamins and minerals.
    acai berry powder

    ReplyDelete