-->


Top 12 of 2013

This year has been a crazy year for me, overall it's been amazing and I couldn't be happier with where I am.

I think it's been a defining year for me and I can proudly say i'm pretty much totally comfortable in my skin. It's been all about breaking fashion "rules" and wearing anything and everything i've wanted(note: I have been doing this 85% of the time, i'm happy to say I no longer give that 15% of a fuck the rest of the time). I'm happy with who I am, and I think i'll continue doing things the way I want ie. no I will not wear forbid myself from wearing shorts/crops/skirts/anything because it might possibly offend you in some way.

Anyways, Let me know what were your own favourite looks for 2013? Any favourite trends during the year?
These are my Top 12 Outfit Posts of 2013(that were documented anyways);

Let me know which look was your favourite!

1.Jessica Ip Plus Size Fashion Blogger Toronto plusblogger gold chain stripe onesie fatshion smoke stripes forever21  
2.Jessica Ip Plus Size Fashion Blogger Toronto plusblogger new look leather skirt fatshion
3.Jessica Ip Plus Size Fashion Blogger Toronto plusblogger my little pony forever21plus  
4.Jessica Ip Plus Size Fashion Blogger Toronto plusblogger ASOS Curve tartan plaid
 5.Jessica Ip Plus Size Fashion Blogger Toronto plusblogger aritzia translucent unif new look
6.Jessica Ip Plus Size Fashion Blogger Toronto plusblogger drop dead gold chain sunglasses fatshion
7.Jessica Ip Plus Size Fashion Blogger Toronto plusblogger acne atacoma wedges floral skirt
8.Jessica Ip Plus Size Fashion Blogger Toronto plusblogger domino dollhouse HUF fatshion jac vanek
 9.Jessica Ip Plus Size Fashion Blogger Toronto plusblogger forever21 faux fur boyfriend jeans
10.Jessica Ip Plus Size Fashion Blogger Toronto plusblogger ASOS Curve Forever21 Denim Jacket knee highs
11.Jessica Ip Plus Size Fashion Blogger Toronto plusblogger new look dress angelic
12.Jessica Ip Plus Size Fashion Blogger Toronto plusblogger fur urban outfitters 
Have a great New Year!!!!! Enjoy whatever it is you are doing!
Hope you all had a great year and that 2014 will be even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment