-->


Plus Size Polka Dot Harem Pants from Day to Night

I wore my polka dot harem pants from Forever21 a few weeks ago, you may remember me wearing them in this post. For the first half of my day I paired it with my denim crop top from Urban Outfitters, my **fave** coat from ASOS Curve, a gold chain from New Look, cutout boots and purse from Forever21! I also put my hair in a slick pony(something I honestly typically never ever do)!!
Perfect outfit for a busy day of lots of walking and running errands.

I was able to easily transition to a more relaxed night look by just switching it up with Jess' pretty genie shoes(I'm going to just call them that since that's how I feel when I walk in them haha) and her super comfy and warm(I was freezing so I ended up needing this) striped shirt. I feel like it wasn't a drastic change but, a simple easy transition with just two things. I felt super casual and comfy without having to sacrifice my whole outfit.

Which look do you like best?


plus size fashion plus size blog canada canadian plus size jessica ip full figure harem pants plus size crop top plus size fashion plus size blog canada canadian plus size jessica ip full figure harem pants plus size crop top plus size fashion plus size blog canada canadian plus size jessica ip full figure harem pants plus size crop top plus size fashion plus size blog canada canadian plus size jessica ip full figure harem pants plus size crop top

  • Retro Dots Woven Trousers, Purse, Sunnies & Shoes Forever21
  • Denim Crop Top Urban Outfitters
  • Coat ASOS Curve
  • Chain New Look

plus size fashion plus size blog canada canadian plus size jessica ip full figure harem pants plus size striped top plus size fashion plus size blog canada canadian plus size jessica ip full figure harem pants plus size striped top plus size fashion plus size blog canada canadian plus size jessica ip full figure harem pants plus size striped top plus size fashion plus size blog canada canadian plus size jessica ip full figure harem pants plus size striped top plus size fashion plus size blog canada canadian plus size jessica ip full figure harem pants plus size striped top
  •  Top & Shoes Jess'

No comments:

Post a Comment