-->


Edwards Garden

April has flown by, I somehow let the month slip away from me even though I had so many things planned out. I've been so busy with everything that I just couldn't get myself to write anything out.

A little update;
I've signed up for sewing classes!! I can't wait! My goal is to be able to make my own clothes by 2015!~~*~*~  I can happily say that house hunting has finally been finished! 
I've also started working on a few surprises that I shall unveil soon(my one year anniversary is coming^___^)! 

Anywhoo, I took these photos back in the beginning of April(can you believe that???) at the beautiful Edwards Gardens and forgot to post them. This was back when snow was still accumulating and killin my vibez thus, I instead decided to pretend it was Spring already which it actually was and wore my knee highs out for a nice long walk!

My new goal for May is to actually write my posts out on time or at least stick to the schedule I made. Motivation start moving.

plus size fashion denim skirt knee highs floral bodysuit plus size fashion denim skirt knee highs floral bodysuit plus size fashion denim skirt knee highs floral bodysuit plus size fashion denim skirt knee highs floral bodysuit plus size fashion denim skirt knee highs floral bodysuit

  • Floral Bodysuit, Denim Jacket, Purse & Sunnies Forever21+
  • Skirt New Look
  • Knee Highs H&M
  • Shoes Urban Outfitters
  • Bowler Hat ASOS Curve
  • Necklace Thrift

No comments:

Post a Comment