-->


it's just a reflektor

This weekend I went to Midnight MRKT! Basically a pop up night market pairing music, drinks and street style food with local retailers, thus came out to support my best pal Hilary of Opal Doily !!
She makes handcrafted jewelry and is definitely one of the most artistic people I know, I'm in love with her wood burning necklaces, so she's going to make me a custom one once I can figure out what I want it to say, hehe.
She also designed her own logos and I love them!! Recycled Pig logo, which happened to slice her hand while we were taking these pictures.
It was super cute, and I purchased a really awesome necklace from one of the stands!
I wish I could have stayed longer, but I really enjoyed the time I spent there.
Sending good vibezzzy~*~*~*~ to you hee <3>

Our cute pig photos



Bianca , Hilary and I
"To the stars on the wings of pigs"
Opal Doily Jewelry
Pretty framed things
Midnight MRKT Grub!

No comments:

Post a Comment