-->


m a r b l e

Pink Clove Plus Size Cleo High Neck Jacquard Dress
It's dress season!!! I seriously love a good dress (that's probably why I have two giant racks full of them) and was beyond stoked when Pink Clove sent me a few! I'm wearing the Cleo High Neck Jacquard Dress, I love the print, it looks a lot like marble to me and anything marble is always good! Since I was really loving the print, I decided not to add too much and just threw on my fave heels and a clutch and was on my way to a nice little dinner date. I'm thinking about styling the dress again with an obi belt and a statement necklace, what do you think? How would you style this dress?
Pink Clove Plus Size Cleo High Neck Jacquard Dress plus size fashion theinbetweenie jessica ip plus size dress Pink Clove Plus Size Cleo High Neck Jacquard Dress plus size fashion theinbetweenie jessica ip plus size dress Pink Clove Plus Size Cleo High Neck Jacquard Dress plus size fashion theinbetweenie jessica ip plus size dress Pink Clove Plus Size Cleo High Neck Jacquard Dress plus size fashion theinbetweenie jessica ip plus size dress
 Cleo High Neck Jacquard Dress c/o Pink Clove / Heels New Look/ Clutch Forever21

No comments:

Post a Comment