-->


i think i'm coming down


So if you didn't already know, i'm a total shopaholic.
like insane, i know i should stop, and i probably will, somewhat, maybe... soon.
anyways!!!! i love sales, my shopping stems from sales because when i see sales i go crazy ahahaha
all the things that i wanted(because i spend almost all hours of my freetime perusing any and all of my favourite online stores) that were to expensive and then went on sale.
i love sales!! i love clothes!! this needs to stop asap!!
haha anyways last month new look had 60% off sale or whatever they call it,
oddly enough my dad offered to buy my clothes! random luck, that led to me treasure surfing through sale and spending $140 cad on about 15 things!!
included in that haul was this lovely green jacket which i plan on either studding or putting butons on, and then the lovely gold chain necklace(wanted a really nice one forever) in a pinkish kinda gold  
oh also, the sparkly flats which have become my easy go to shoes are from plndr!! another sale site cause i'm actually crazy haha, you can still get them! they're only $10




  • Striped Onesie Forever21
  • Jacket Newlook
  • Gold Chain necklace Newlook
  • Sparkly shoes PLNDR

No comments:

Post a Comment